INTERMAT ASEAN IS ORGANIZED BY:
INTERMAT is THE international meeting place for equipment, machinery, technology and materials for the construction industry. The next edition is from 23 to 28 April 2018 at the Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre, France. Key facts:
- 183,000 visitors, including 35% from outside France
- 1,415 exhibitors including 70% from abroad
- 167 countries represented
More information – paris.intermatconstruction.com
The COMEXPOSIUM Group.
The COMEXPOSIUM Group, one of the world’s leading event organisers, is involved in more than 170 B2C and B2B events across 11 different sectors, including food, agriculture, fashion, security, digital, construction, high-tech, optics and transport. COMEXPOSIUM hosts more than 3 million visitors and 45,000 exhibitors in 26 countries around the world. COMEXPOSIUM operates across 30+ global economic growth zones, such as: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA.
More information – www.comexposium.com
IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd.
IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd, is the leading exhibition organizer in Thailand. IMPACT organizes and manages professional trade and public exhibitions, conferences, meetings and training course, working hand-in-hand with international trade associations, organizers and corporations across a broad spectrum of industries.
More information – www.impact.co.th
INTERMAT ASEAN IS PROUDLY CO-HOSTED BY:
Thai Contractors Association under H.M. the King’s Patronage
Association under H.M. the King’s Patronage was founded in 1928. The main objectives of this group are:
The objectives of the association:
- Learn from past experiences and use them to improve the efficiency of the management and construction processes of the entrepreneur, strengthening them to be ready for global competition.
- Create correct understandings on the roles and responsibilities of the construction entrepreneur and awareness of the important tasks, capabilities and the significance of this business to the general public.
- Convince the government of a new aspect toward the construction business, using it to drive the country’s economy, especially as a pioneer in exporting construction material into the foreign market.
More information – www.tca.or.th