INTERMAT ASEAN is organized by:
- INTERMAT Paris(COMEXPOSIUM Group) which is THE international meeting place for equipment, machinery, technology and materials for the construction industry in Paris (France) every 3 years,
- IMPACT, the leading exhibition organizer in Thailand
- The Thai Contractors Association
INTERMAT is THE international meeting place for equipment, machinery, technology and materials for the construction industry. The next edition will be held from 23 to 28 April 2018 at the Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre, France.Key facts:
183,000 visitors, including 35% from outside France
1,415 exhibitors including 70% from abroad
167 countries represented
For more information, please visit paris.intermatconstruction.com/
The COMEXPOSIUM Group.
The COMEXPOSIUM Group, one of the world’s leading event organisers, is involved in more than 170 B2C and B2B events across 11 different sectors, including food, agriculture, fashion, security, digital, construction, high-tech, optics and transport. COMEXPOSIUM hosts more than 3 million visitors and 45,000 exhibitors in 26 countries around the world. COMEXPOSIUM operates across 30+ global economic growth zones, such as: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA.
For more information, please visit www.comexposium.com.
IMPACT exhibition management Co., Ltd,
IMPACT exhibition management Co., Ltd, is the leading exhibition organizer in Thailand. IMPACT organizes and manages professional trade and public exhibitions, conferences, meetings and training course, working hand-in-hand with international trade associations, organizers and corporations across a broad spectrum of industries.
More information about IMPACT, please visit www.impact.co.th
Thai Contractors Association
Association under H.M. the King’s Patronage was founded in 1928. The main objectives of this group are:
The objectives of the association:
1. Learn from past experiences and use them to improve the efficiency of the management and construction processes of the entrepreneur, strengthening them to be ready for global competition.
2. Create correct understandings on the roles and responsibilities of the construction entrepreneur and awareness of the important tasks, capabilities and the significance of this business to the general public.
3. Convince the government of a new aspect toward the construction business, using it to drive the country’s economy, especially as a pioneer in exporting construction material into the foreign market.
More information about Thai Contractors Association, please visit www.tca.or.th
ASEAN Constructors Federation
The purpose and objectives of ACF are:
a) To provide a forum for dialogue among the construction contractors in the ASEAN region through which to evolve a collective and more effective role for the construction industry in the economic development of the ASEAN region;
b) to foster closer co-operation among the construction contractors in the ASEAN region and thereby promote joint ventures and joint operations for enhancement of their construction contracting capabilities through complementation and/or supplementation;
c) to promote mutual consultation among construction contractors in the ASEAN region and thereby encourage exchange of information and know-how for improvement of construction technology and management, upgrading of construction labour skills and standards, and ultimately, advancement of the construction industry in the ASEAN region; and
d) to unify efforts of the construction contractors in the ASEAN region in promoting export of construction services to countries outside of the ASEAN region, and to pool resources, if necessary or desirable, to attain the goal.
For more information, please visit www.aseanconstructorsfederation.org